A selection of articles related to mugwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Mugwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mugwort.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Mugwort: Correspondences
- Artemisia vulgaris Folk Names: Artemis Herb, Artemisia, Felon Herb, Muggons, Naughty Man, Old Man, Old Uncle Henry, Sailor's Tobacco, St. John's Plant Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity: Artemis, Diana Power: Strength, Psychic Powers,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Mugwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mugwort books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Meet the Foragers Getting High on Mugwort
- We've come in search of mugwort, a perennial herb and “wild high.” Bereft of our quarry, the conversation has taken a rather bleaker tone and I've started asking the pair the weirdest things they've ever found in amongst the trees, edible or otherwise.
- Use these cute hamster figures to make even boring old water absolutely adorable!
- The eight hamster figures' coloring is meant to replicate that of Japanese sweets, including: Chestnut manju, bean daifuku, cherry blossom mochi, mitarashi dango, oak leaf mochi, mugwort dango, hyrdangea mochi, and sweet bean jelly mochi. ▽ Here's a ...
- Walk with one of LA's top foragers as he picks his meal on the mountainside
- In less than an hour in the woods, Baudar filled the bag on his shoulder with California sagebrush ("dried, it's great on steak"), London rocket ("spicy but a hint of gasoline; perfect for L.A.
- Its Very Tedious Living Like Kate HudsonI Tried It
- Nor does it endorse a Mugwort V-Steam at the nearest Korean spa, which Gwyneth said “balances female hormone levels” and, one assumes, smooths out all the folds and creases. But Hudson does evangelize about various pseudoscientific practices, like ...
- The Best Natural Insect Repellents For Your Next Wooded Excursion
- Venture into the woods in the summer, and your conviction to 'be more natural' goes flying out the window as the bugs come flying in.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvijaya dasami day
angel of death dictionary
dream dictionary christian
pattali makkal katchi pmk
diplomatic immunity abuse