A selection of articles related to mugwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Mugwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mugwort.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Mugwort: Correspondences
- Artemisia vulgaris Folk Names: Artemis Herb, Artemisia, Felon Herb, Muggons, Naughty Man, Old Man, Old Uncle Henry, Sailor's Tobacco, St. John's Plant Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity: Artemis, Diana Power: Strength, Psychic Powers,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Mugwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mugwort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Common Mugwort
- In winter, mugwort stems remain intact providing additional coverage for wildlife. Some songbirds, like Yellow Warbler, build their nests in mugwort.
- White mugwort
- White mugwort, wormwood, ghostplant, angle dish, pearl dish (En); artémise (Fr); ajenjo blanco (Sp); 角菜, 珍珠菜 (Cn). Plant Distribution.
- Mugwort. [Artemisia vulgaris L.] DESCRIPTION.
- Artemisia vulgaris
- Commonly known as mugwort, Artemisia vulgaris is a Leaves of Artemisia vulgaris. Artemisia vulgaris. Mugwort.
Suggested News Resources
- Foraging Walk Around Cropsey Farm Led By Suburban Forager
- Mugwort, Gomez said, can be found on the sides of roads, in backyards and all around Rockland. But just because a plant can be found in a lot of places, Gomez told the group that doesn't mean they can forage most of it.
- Natural remedies: Boulder's alternatives to modern medicine
- Mugwort/Moxa: A Eurasian perennial herb that is naturalized in North America and has aromatic leaves used in folk medicine and to flavor beverages.
- Unique class shows how to gather food in wild
- You can learn how to make beer with wild mugwort or sweet wine from freshly-picked elderberries. Pascual Bauder leads the group classes with a casual 60-to-90-minute walk, identifying native, edible plants that grow in the great outdoors.
- Dogfish Head Beer and the Portsmouth Brewery create 'gruit'
- There are more herbs on a counter — bull thistle, yarrow, sweet gale, mugwort. Not a hop to be seen, but a shipment of plums comes in from Delaware and peaches will soon arrive as well.
- LA Walks: The Arroyo Seco in Pasadena
- Nearby signs say that the water is also home to chub, mugwort and mulefat … whatever those are. Just above the bridge, the waterway becomes a concrete channel again. The trail meets the roadway.
Suggested Web Resources
- Artemisia vulgaris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Artemisia vulgaris (mugwort or common wormwood) is one of several species in the genus Artemisia which have common names that include the word mugwort.
- Mugwort, Artemisia vulgaris, Dreaming,
- Common names: Mugwort, Moxa, Traveler's Herb, Artemis Herb, Felon Herb, Muggons, Old Man, Sailor's Tobacco. Cingulum Sancti Johannis aka St.
- A Modern Herbal | Mugwort
- Botanical, folk-lore and herbal information - Mugwort.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about rejection
baritone famous baritones
equation of state history
kootenaycolumbia election results
bernoulli process bernoulli map
myrtle symbolism and uses
x-force cancellation and replacement