A selection of articles related to mugwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Mugwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mugwort.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Mugwort: Correspondences
- Artemisia vulgaris Folk Names: Artemis Herb, Artemisia, Felon Herb, Muggons, Naughty Man, Old Man, Old Uncle Henry, Sailor's Tobacco, St. John's Plant Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity: Artemis, Diana Power: Strength, Psychic Powers,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Mugwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mugwort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Common Mugwort
- In winter, mugwort stems remain intact providing additional coverage for wildlife. Some songbirds, like Yellow Warbler, build their nests in mugwort.
- White mugwort
- White mugwort, wormwood, ghostplant, angle dish, pearl dish (En); artémise (Fr); ajenjo blanco (Sp); 角菜, 珍珠菜 (Cn). Plant Distribution.
- Mugwort. [Artemisia vulgaris L.] DESCRIPTION.
- Artemisia vulgaris
- Commonly known as mugwort, Artemisia vulgaris is a Leaves of Artemisia vulgaris. Artemisia vulgaris. Mugwort.
Suggested News Resources
- Foraging Walk Around Cropsey Farm Led By Suburban Forager
- Mugwort, Gomez said, can be found on the sides of roads, in backyards and all around Rockland. But just because a plant can be found in a lot of places, Gomez told the group that doesn't mean they can forage most of it.
- Natural remedies: Boulder's alternatives to modern medicine
- Mugwort/Moxa: A Eurasian perennial herb that is naturalized in North America and has aromatic leaves used in folk medicine and to flavor beverages.
- Unique class shows how to gather food in wild
- You can learn how to make beer with wild mugwort or sweet wine from freshly-picked elderberries. Pascual Bauder leads the group classes with a casual 60-to-90-minute walk, identifying native, edible plants that grow in the great outdoors.
- Dogfish Head Beer and the Portsmouth Brewery create 'gruit'
- There are more herbs on a counter — bull thistle, yarrow, sweet gale, mugwort. Not a hop to be seen, but a shipment of plums comes in from Delaware and peaches will soon arrive as well.
- LA Walks: The Arroyo Seco in Pasadena
- Nearby signs say that the water is also home to chub, mugwort and mulefat … whatever those are. Just above the bridge, the waterway becomes a concrete channel again. The trail meets the roadway.
Suggested Web Resources
- Artemisia vulgaris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Artemisia vulgaris (mugwort or common wormwood) is one of several species in the genus Artemisia which have common names that include the word mugwort.
- Mugwort, Artemisia vulgaris, Dreaming,
- Common names: Mugwort, Moxa, Traveler's Herb, Artemis Herb, Felon Herb, Muggons, Old Man, Sailor's Tobacco. Cingulum Sancti Johannis aka St.
- A Modern Herbal | Mugwort
- Botanical, folk-lore and herbal information - Mugwort.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesyuvan shankar raja discography
ainu people religion
tower of hanoi