A selection of articles related to muladhara chakra.
Original articles from our library related to the Muladhara Chakra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muladhara Chakra.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Muladhara Chakra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muladhara Chakra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Muladhara Chakra
- Muladhara Chakra. 10 Tips from a. Yoga Student.
- A. Chanting the bijas for each chakra B. Warming the Body (5 time
- C. Opening the muladhara chakra, at the perineum. 2.
- LEVEL 4
- Manipura Chakra timelessness. Halasana – Plow Pose. Manipura or Visshudha.
- Level 7 Level 6 Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1
- Tadasana –. Muladhara. Salamba Sarvangasana –.
- ST. MULADHARA. ROOT CHAKRA.
Suggested News Resources
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2011 (PHOTOS)
- May be Ganesha went north for marriage and Kumaraswami came down south in search of brides Ganesha removes obstacles both material and spiritual, on spiritual level He resides in Muladhara chakra the base spine.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muladhara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Muladhara chakra is shown as having four petals, bearing the Sanskrit letters va, scha, sha, and sa. The seed sound in the center is lam.
- Muladhara chakra
- Patience and greed are the attributes of this element, survival its desire, collecting and saving are its activity.
- First Chakra: Mooladhara
- Thereafter they become more and more complex, developing into multi-cellular organisms, and ultimately into humankind.
- Muladhara Chakra
- Aug 15, 2008 The first chakra: also called "the root chakra", or “Muladhara”, is located at the base of the spine.
- Meditations on Muladhara Chakra
- Meditations on Muladhara Chakra. by Kalkinath. Muladhara can be translated as "root-support".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Muladhara Chakra Topics
mount etna name and legends
english literature modernism