- Kenneth Branagh To Direct 'Artemis Fowl' Movie & This Adaptation Has Been A
- Now, maybe, we can finally move on to figuring out exactly how they're planning to portray the likes of Foaly (centaur), Mulch Diggums (dwarf who can literally un-hinge his jaw), or Opal Koboi (deranged, baby-lookin' pixie).
- The 'Artemis Fowl' movie: Let's dream-cast it!
- The role of Mulch Diggums requires a talented character actor, which could include anyone from Toby Jones to Danny Trejo.
- Game meant to be played in 2000 years gets buried in desert
- The cathedrals of Europe took centuries to build, surviving political upheavals for the benefit of future generations. Can a board game created today also last that long?
- Final instalment in Artemis Fowl series lacks depth of others
- The dwarf Mulch Diggums possesses an especially charming self-absorption in spite of his egregiously unimaginative name -- Colfer's dwarfs have the ability to rapidly dig through the ground by eating and instantly digesting dirt.
Mulch Diggums is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mulch Diggums books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mulch Diggums Topics
Related searchesdvb-s2 specifications and performance
mortal kombat species elder gods
organic food preservatives
universal property examples
toxidrome sympathomimetic toxidrome