A selection of articles related to mulesing method.
Original articles from our library related to the Mulesing Method. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mulesing Method.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Mulesing Method is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mulesing Method books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- We Tested Yak Wool, And It's Awesome (but pricey)
- The process of yak wool production includes working around the molting season each spring when the animals shed their soft underlayer so that herders can avoid shearing (a process that in sheep is often linked to mulesing and cruelty).
- Pair tranform barren rice paddies into organic farm
- The low-maintenance breed is fly and lice resistant with no need for shearing, crutching, mulesing or dipping.
- Proposed sheep welfare standards "unachievable"
- It states that tail-docking shall be done only if a failure to do so would lead to a welfare problem and prescribes specific acceptable methods for docking and castration. The draft RWS has been released for public consultation until April 15 this year.
- Draft wool standard might discount mulesed wool
- A PROPOSED sheep and wool welfare standard that prohibits mulesing could wreak havoc on the international wool industry and heavily discount wool from mulesed sheep, according to Italian processor Laurence Modiano. The draft Responsible Wool ...
- Wool processors seek support for sheep pain relief law
- Associated guidelines only state that mulesing should be accompanied by pain relief where practical and cost-effective methods are available, and that operators should seek advice on current pain minimisation strategies.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.