- Iranians defying the Mullahs by celebrating Nowruz, the pre-Islamic Persian
- A simple definition of "civil disobedience" is an objection to obeying certain orders and rules of an oppressive government or an entity that have imposed their will upon people without resorting to violence.
- Women over mullahs
- “These mullahs see themselves as the offenders hence the rebuttal,” Nighat Dad, a lawyer and founder of Digital Rights Foundations said while talking to DNA.
- The Mullahs' Executions Reach Highest Level Since 1989
- The ruling mullahs seem to be proud that their country has hit the highest rate of execution since 1989. The official number shows that Iran perforned nearly two times more executions in 2015 in comparison to 2010 when the hardline president Mahmoud ...
- Mullahs: United against progress
- Basically, it empowers women. Like workers challenging their rich, capitalist bosses, the Bill allows women to challenge the patriarchal traditions which have been imposed upon them under the cloak of religion.
- Women protection bill faces mullahs' wrath
- ISLAMABAD – The Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has guaranteed to address the reservations of religious parties on a women protection law recently promulgated by the Punjab government. Pakistan's legislative history on women's rights issues has all those ...
Mullahs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mullahs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbasic programming language history
plate tectonics key principles
the secret of nimh teresa brisby
pollinator decline consequences
yale university famous alumni