A selection of articles related to mullein.
Original articles from our library related to the Mullein. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mullein.
- Mullein: Correspondences
- Verbascum thapus Folk Names: Aaron's Rod, Blanket Leaf, Candlewick Plant, Clot, Doffle, Feltwort, Flannel Plant, Graveyard Dust, Hag's Tapers, Hedge Taper, Jupiter's Staff, Lady's Foxglove, Old Man's Fennel, Peter's Staff, Shepherd's Club, Shepherd's Herb,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Mullein is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mullein books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COMMON MULLEIN: Options for control
- Common Mullein (Verbascum thapsus), a member of the Figwort family, is no longer on the noxious weed in. Lincoln County, Washington.
- COMMON MULLEIN
- COMMON MULLEIN. Verbascum thapsus.
- FACT SHEET : COMMON MULLEIN - National Park Service
- Common mullein, also known as wooly mullein, is an erect herb.
- MF2619 Mullein
- Science has con- firmed mild expectorant and antiviral activity in mullein. Boy Scouts and other avid campers sometimes call mullein the.
Suggested News Resources
- Australia's Uniting Church may re-think attitude towards Fiji
- MULLEIN: The Methodist Church has bent over backwards to be conciliatory. They've negotiated with governments particularly on this conference.
- How to spot a plant going through an identity crisis
- Think Geranium/cranesbill, Aquilegia/columbine, Nigella/love-in-a-mist, Verbascum/mullein and Lonicera/honeysuckle.
- Margaret Realy column: Air drying one way to preserve flowers
- Some to consider are dock, iris, lily, milkweed, money plant, mullein, peony, poppy, Queen Ann's lace (and dill) and teasel. Ornamental grass fronds also dry nicely.
- In the Garden: Guidebook offers a new perspective on weeds
- Common mullein: Used since Greek times as a tea to treat colds, asthma and bronchitis. Early American settlers inserted the fuzzy leaves into their shoes and clothing for extra insulation in the winter.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mullein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Mulleins are a genus of about 250 species of flowering plants in the figwort family (Scrophulariaceae).
- Mullein herb uses Verbascum thapsus
- Mullein herb uses, pictures, description, habitat and growing information.
- Mullein - What is Mullein Used For
- Mullein is an emollient herb, good for cough and cold formulas.
- Amazon.com: Mullein/Garlic Compound (Ear Drops) 1 Ounces
- Amazon.com: Mullein/Garlic Compound (Ear Drops) 1 Ounces: Health & Personal Care.
Related searchesgundam manga and novels sd gundam
handheld video game history
operation desert fox reaction
mortal kombat movies and television