A selection of articles related to mullein.
Original articles from our library related to the Mullein. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mullein.
- Mullein: Correspondences
- Verbascum thapus Folk Names: Aaron's Rod, Blanket Leaf, Candlewick Plant, Clot, Doffle, Feltwort, Flannel Plant, Graveyard Dust, Hag's Tapers, Hedge Taper, Jupiter's Staff, Lady's Foxglove, Old Man's Fennel, Peter's Staff, Shepherd's Club, Shepherd's Herb,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Mullein is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mullein books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COMMON MULLEIN: Options for control
- Common Mullein (Verbascum thapsus), a member of the Figwort family, is no longer on the noxious weed in. Lincoln County, Washington.
- COMMON MULLEIN
- COMMON MULLEIN. Verbascum thapsus.
- FACT SHEET : COMMON MULLEIN - National Park Service
- Common mullein, also known as wooly mullein, is an erect herb.
- MF2619 Mullein
- Science has con- firmed mild expectorant and antiviral activity in mullein. Boy Scouts and other avid campers sometimes call mullein the.
Suggested News Resources
- Australia's Uniting Church may re-think attitude towards Fiji
- MULLEIN: The Methodist Church has bent over backwards to be conciliatory. They've negotiated with governments particularly on this conference.
- How to spot a plant going through an identity crisis
- Think Geranium/cranesbill, Aquilegia/columbine, Nigella/love-in-a-mist, Verbascum/mullein and Lonicera/honeysuckle.
- Margaret Realy column: Air drying one way to preserve flowers
- Some to consider are dock, iris, lily, milkweed, money plant, mullein, peony, poppy, Queen Ann's lace (and dill) and teasel. Ornamental grass fronds also dry nicely.
- In the Garden: Guidebook offers a new perspective on weeds
- Common mullein: Used since Greek times as a tea to treat colds, asthma and bronchitis. Early American settlers inserted the fuzzy leaves into their shoes and clothing for extra insulation in the winter.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mullein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Mulleins are a genus of about 250 species of flowering plants in the figwort family (Scrophulariaceae).
- Mullein herb uses Verbascum thapsus
- Mullein herb uses, pictures, description, habitat and growing information.
- Mullein - What is Mullein Used For
- Mullein is an emollient herb, good for cough and cold formulas.
- Amazon.com: Mullein/Garlic Compound (Ear Drops) 1 Ounces
- Amazon.com: Mullein/Garlic Compound (Ear Drops) 1 Ounces: Health & Personal Care.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessoftball gameplay
chris amon early life
effect size odds ratio
city amp county of honolulu districts
crystal habit list of crystal habits
comet comet nomenclature