A selection of articles related to multiple sclerosis.
Original articles from our library related to the Multiple Sclerosis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Multiple Sclerosis.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Multiple Sclerosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Multiple Sclerosis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis: My Experience
- multiple sclerosis was advocated by Richard A. Neubauer, M.D.
- Teaching memory strategies to persons with multiple sclerosis
- (HI) was conducted upon eight subjects with multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Multiple sclerosis
Suggested News Resources
- This isn't your illness. It's ours: The uplifting words of a loving wife that
- 'How much do you know about multiple sclerosis?' I didn't know a lot, to be honest. Enough to know that it was something to do with the nervous system — or was it the brain?
- Coroner: Treme Actor Suffered Death by Drowning
- Showers reportedly suffered from depression and anxiety and was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in March, according to the Times-Picayune.
- Canadians driven to find cure of multiple sclerosis
- 25 (Xinhua) -- Multiple sclerosis (MS) was in the spotlight Thursday in Canada when A&W, a national hamburger restaurant chain, staged its third annual Cruisin' for a Cause fundraiser to help find a cure for the debilitating disease.
- Doctors Using Stem Cells to Treat MS
- Multiple sclerosis affects about 2.5 million people worldwide – and the disabling disease, which affects the body's central nervous system – has always been irreversible.
- MS controversy: Inflating veins, deflating symptoms
- August 29, 2011 (WLS) -- About 400000 people in the United States are prisoners in their own bodies because of Multiple Sclerosis. MS is an autoimmune disease affecting the brain and nervous system, causing nerve impulses to be stopped or slowed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Home : National MS Society
- MS stops people from moving. The National MS Society exists to make sure it doesn't.
- Multiple sclerosis - MayoClinic.com
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment of this nerve condition.
- Early Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis (MS): Tingling, Numbness
- Multiple sclerosis symptoms: What are the symptoms associated with the onset of multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple Sclerosis Topics
Related searchescrankshaft comic strip
vasovagal syncope pathophysiology
dream dictionary ram