- Passive radar systems (also referred to as passive coherent location and . Digital video broadcasting; Terrestrial High-definition television transmitters in North . a synthetic aperture image of an aircraft target using passive multistatic radar.
- Multi-Static Primary Surveillance Radar – An examination of
- The modelling undertaken to support the MSPSR study has been conducted using a general purpose multi-static radar modelling tool.
- VNAs Help To Revolutionize Breast-Cancer Screening
- The MARIA ultra-wideband (UWB) radio system has been developed based upon a synthetically focused, but real-aperture multistatic radar. It detects tumors by generating high-resolution, three-dimensional (3D) images of the human breast.
- Multistatic radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A multistatic radar system contains multiple spatially diverse monostatic radar or bistatic radar components with a shared area of coverage.
Multistatic Radar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Multistatic Radar books and related discussion.