- Bombay HC may let BMC operate Deonar, Mulund dumpyards
- The Bombay High Court is expected to grant Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation permission to operate the Deonar and Mulund dumping grounds, which do not comply with Municipal Solid Waste (Management and Handling) rules, till June 2017.
- Mulund's toll plaza sees maximum rise in daily vehicle count
- Mumbai: The Eastern Express Highway toll plaza at Mulund has seen the maximum increase in vehicles entering Mumbai daily. Recommended By Colombia. From 60,782 vehicles entering the city limits daily in 2005, the number has increased to 1,15,270 in ...
- Mulund's Vaze college gets 'Star College' status
- Kelkar Education Trust's Vinayak Ganesh Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce at Mulund has been awarded 'Star College' status by the department of biotechnology, Government of India. Under the STAR scheme, five Science departments from ...
- Why women need to stop hiding behind makeup
- As per Dr Parul Tank, Psychiatrist, Fortis Hospital, Mulund, women shouldn't rely on makeup to give them their identity. They need to identify and acknowledge their other qualities and inner strengths in order to feel good about themselves.
- No land will be given for untreated waste: Devendra Fadnavis
- Deonar and Mulund plots are used for dumping waste and Kanjurmarg has a facility where 3,000 metric tonnes is treated using bio reactor technology. However, the CM said considering the low operational capacity of Kanjurmarg facility, the Deonar and ...
Mulund is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mulund books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesindomethacin contraindications
morrowind province clockwork city
bozeman montana history