A selection of articles related to mummies.
Original articles from our library related to the Mummies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mummies.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Mummies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mummies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- kidsQ&A: Mysterious Mummies
- n n f. Family. Guide.
- Mummies in Ancient Egypt
- Ancient History: Adam to Messiah. 270. Underlined text refers to Internet link at http://Homeschool-Books.
- Analysis of hair samples of mummies from Semna South (Sudanese
- Analysis of Hair Samples of Mummies from Semna South. (Sudanese Nubia). DANIEL B.
- Secrets of the Mummies
- page 1 of 7 й Hampton-Brown. Secrets of the Mummies by Shelley Tanaka.
Suggested News Resources
- Mummies in Outer Hebrides were made of different body parts
- Tests on prehistoric mummies found in the Outer Hebrides have revealed that they were made of body parts from several different people - but arranged to look like one person.
- Egyptian Mummies Were Fashion Icons of Their Time, Claim Researchers
- On might wonder the way Egyptians mummies looked, but one thing is sure that they were quite fashionable.
- Jigsaw mummies
- DNA tests on British prehistoric mummies revealed they were made of body parts from several different people, arranged to look like one person.
- Archeologists discover Egyptian mummies styled with fatty hair gel
- The team studied hair samples from eighteen mummies, of both genders, encompassing a wide age range, and found that nine of them had a heretofore unknown gel-like substance coating their hair.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Mummies: Official Budget Rock™ Showcase!
- Sep 2, 2010 The only official site on the Kings of Budget Rock. Long Gone John Mermis is a fucking prick.
- Embalm your own mummy with this Flash game.
- Mummies of Ancient Egypt
- Aug 6, 1997 Explains who they were, and how they were made.
- Interactive features allow the user to learn about how bodies were prepared, examine a mummy and its coffin, and take a journey through the underworld.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescrab louse treatment
white noise statistical properties
w c fields caricatures
malayalam news papers
san diego zoo trivia
safeway inc slogans