- Irregular heartbeat is riskier for women
- Evidence is now emerging that women and men experience risk factors, such as diabetes and smoking, differently for cardiovascular disease (CVD).
- Alzheimer's brain plaques discovered in people with brain injuries
- Prognosis depends on a number of factors, including the severity of the injury, where in the brain the impact occurs and the age of the patient. Around half of TBIs will require surgery to repair ruptured blood vessels or bruised brain tissue.
- Injecting hope into cancer fight
- The benefits seem modest - in its last clinical trial, it shrank tumors in patients with advanced disease, though the survival figures stopped short of statistical significance - but researchers called it "a huge milestone.
- Biomarker predicts likely chemo result for stage 2 colon cancer patients
- The majority of colon cancer patients whose tumors have started to travel to nearby tissue but no further are cured by surgery alone. But in a minority of these stage 2 colon cancer cases, the cancer returns and the patients die.
- New guidelines for heart transplantation candidacy issued
- Another notable change to the 2006 guidelines involves the Heart Failure Survival Score (HFSS) - a system that is used to estimate all-cause mortality for patients with heart failure.
Mumps Prognosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mumps Prognosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Mumps Prognosis Topics
Related searchesnews presenter philippine newscasters
doctorate types of doctorates
battle of dunbar 1296
information retrieval f-measure