A selection of articles related to munchausen syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Munchausen Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Munchausen Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Munchausen Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Munchausen Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Factitious Illness By Proxy (Munchausen Syndrome - Bright Futures
- syndrome by proxy) is a form of child abuse that is particularly difficult to diagnose and treat (Ayoub and Alexander, 1998).
- Munchausen syndrome presenting in a patient who has undergone
- fies Munchausen syndrome as a subtype of factitious disorder.
- Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy/Factitious Illness By Proxy
- For more than 30 years the diagnosis of Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy.
- Munchausen syndrome by proxy
- Archives of Disease in Childhood, 1982, 57, 92-98. Munchausen syndrome by proxy. ROY MEADOW.
Suggested News Resources
- Dear fur wearing vegan-environmentalist, you're not fooling anyone
- This is nothing more than ecological Munchausen syndrome by proxy—the nutria only exists in North America because the fur industry imported the species in the 1950s and bred them in a fervor that eventually outgrew demand.
- V Festival 2011: Top 10 acts to watch
- Now he's making amends, returning with one of the most anticipated shows of the season, and anybody skilled enough to rhyme “public housing systems” with “Munchausen syndrome” has to be worth 90 minutes of your time.
- Greeley woman to take arson case to trial
- At that time, she was diagnosed with Munchausen syndrome, a condition in which parents make their children sick to attract attention to themselves. Prosecutors intend to bring that history with them to present to the eventual jury.
- Why is Autism Speaks sponsoring a conference featuring Andrew Wakefield?
- It deals with the hazards of pursuing a diagnosis of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy (MSBP) in children with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), particularly those with gastrointestinal (GI) disease and/or dysfunction.
Suggested Web Resources
- Munchausen syndrome - MayoClinic.com
- Munchausen syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment and more for this serious mental disorder.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Munchausen Syndrome Topics
Related searchesamerican measurement system
jack johnson boxer early life
chevalier de rohan
great famine of 13151317
polytheism ancient polytheism