A selection of articles related to munchausen syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Munchausen Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Munchausen Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Munchausen Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Munchausen Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome, Exactly?
- Tuesday night's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was an emotional episode for Lyme disease sufferer and show co-star Yolanda Foster. In it, Foster confronted fellow cast member Lisa Rinna about gossip that suggested she might have Munchausen ...
- Munchausen Syndrome: Know More Facts
- Munchausen syndrome is a “serious mental disorder in which someone deceives others by appearing sick, by purposely getting sick, or by self-injury.” Patients may make up symptoms or even tamper with medical tests to convince others that treatment ...
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Lisa Rinna Says Yolanda Foster Is 'More
- That wasn't all: Rinna retold the story of her telling Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards about having earlier gossiped about Foster's maybe having Munchausen syndrome. That whole saga. Except in retelling Davidson on Tuesday, Rinna spun some new ...
- Cassandra Grant posed as terminally-ill cancer patient because she craved
- Grant - who suffers from psychiatric condition Munchausen's syndrome - admitted three counts of fraud on Monday. She was given a 12 month jail term, suspended for two years.
- Oceana-based sailor found guilty of aggravated assault in poisoning of infant son
- The acquittals came after Dr. Michelle Clayton, a child-abuse pediatrician at Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters in Norfolk, testified that she viewed the case as medical child abuse relating to Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
Munchausen Syndrome Topics
kissin kate barlow
bicycle frame chain stays
graphics processing unit history
diminutive english usage in general