A selection of articles related to mundane egg.
Original articles from our library related to the Mundane Egg. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mundane Egg.
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Mundane Egg is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mundane Egg books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Visio-Proposition 1 - Diagram.vsd
- germ which becomes the 'Golden Mundane Egg,' in which the male Brahmā is created.” (CW XIV 241).
- The Secret Doctrine
- the Mundane Egg was consecrated and its significance explained;. Porphyry showing it a representation of the world, 'Epj.t7]lItll€L Of TO.
- Jean-Pierre Luminet
- element such as Desire, the Tree of the Universe, the Mundane Egg, Water, Chaos may recall the ancient notion of everything hatching from a Mundane Egg.
- Orphic symbol of a serpent coiled around the mundane egg. OPTIMA.
Suggested News Resources
- Senator Santorum's Planet
- For the apocalyptic Christian, sights set firmly on heavenly life, the earth might indeed be a finite and transitory thing, what William Blake wonderfully called a “mundane egg.
Suggested Web Resources
- World egg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A world egg or cosmic egg is a mythological motif found in the creation myths of many . http://www.infoplease.
- Mundane Egg - The Theosophical Society
- the Mundane Egg was consecrated and its significance explained; Porphyry showing it a representation of the world, [[Ermenenei de to oon kosmon]].
- Mundane Egg — Infoplease.com
- In some mythologies a bird is represented as laying the mundane egg on the primordial waters. Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable , E.
- The Book of Earths: Earth The Mundane Egg
- Earth The Mundane Egg.
- MUNDANE EGG on Myspace
- MUNDANE EGG's profile on Myspace, the leading social entertainment destination powered by the passion of our fans.