- Muni wants training space, but price tag raises questions
- The current cost of Muni's transient training program is $375,000 a year. That means the new lease, plus the costs of trailers at the site and maintenance, would amount to a 575 percent increase, according to a report from the city Budget Analyst's Office.
- The Ides of March Are Dangerous to Muni-Bond Investors: Chart
- After U.S. bond prices slipped over the past two weeks, the $3.
- Criticism persists as costly Muni training facility advances toward approval
- Two weeks ago, analysis by the board's budget analyst Harvey Rose revealed the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency would spend $2.4 million annually — a 1,500 percent increase from what it's currently spending — to train Muni operators at a ...
- Tomorrow's St. Patrick's Day Parade To Reroute Many Muni Lines
- Tomorrow's 165th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade and Festival in San Francisco—the largest such event west of the Mississippi—will showcase Irish culture. But be warned: It'll also reroute a number of Muni lines.
- Muni T-Third loop to alleviate overcrowding, simplify travel
- Passengers exit the T-Third Muni train at 3rd and Mariposa streets on March 8 in San Francisco. A new extension to the T-Third line is expected to improve service between Mission Bay and Chinatown with the upcoming Central Subway line, according to the ...
Muni is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muni books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
sealab 2021 characters and premise
australian army statistics
matter of britain the arthurian cycle
xenosaga plot summary