- A rebel in life and work
- There was a time when works of Munshi Premchand and publications of Gita Press, Gorakhpur, were read in almost every educated family in the Hindi belt but the situation has undergone a sea change. Great writers like Premchand, Jaishankar Prasad, ...
- “Bade Bhai Sahab”, a Hindustani play is an adaption of Munshi Premchand's celebrated work will be staged at 4 p.m. followed by “Aurangzeb”, directed by Prof.
- 5 reasons Munshi Premchand was a true exponent of secular India
- At a time when Indian politics is flared with communal tension, the life and work of Munshi Premchand has become more relevant. Munshi Premchand, was one of the foremost Hindustani writers of the early twentieth century. Also referred as the 'Upanyas ...
- Munshi Premchand's Iconic Home Has Been Saved. Thanks to One Professor & His
- The year was 2005. It was just another class on Munshi Premchand that Dr. Yadav was teaching.
- Awakening the aesthete within the reader
- Upanyas samrat (master novelist) — that's how Munshi Premchand, whose 135th birth anniversary was on July 31, is known in modern Hindi literature.
Munshi Premchand is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Munshi Premchand books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Munshi Premchand Topics
Related searchescriticality accident description
breakcore breakcore history
italian lira history
municipal bond taxability