- Morningstar Gives BBB- Credit Rating to Murphy Oil Co. (MUR)
- (NYSE:MUR) has received a “BBB-” credit rating from Morningstar. The firm's “BBB-” rating suggests that the company is a moderate default risk. They also gave their stock a three star rating.
- Murphy Oil Co. (MUR) Shares Sold by Pzena Investment Management LLC
- Murphy Oil logo Pzena Investment Management LLC decreased its stake in Murphy Oil Co. (NYSE:MUR) by 0.6% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC.
- Barbarian At The Gate: Murphy Oil (MUR)
- Trade-Ideas LLC identified Murphy Oil ( MUR) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate.
- Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE:MUR) High Price Forecast Set At $36
- Zacks disclosed the name of firms that obtained positive value style score. Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE:MUR) has also been termed as a top value stock, which validates the company boasts healthy financial picture with strong growth prospects.
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Stock Falling as Oil Prices Slip
- NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Murphy Oil (MUR - Get Report) are down by 10% to $24.07 in mid-morning trading on Tuesday, as the decline in oil prices drives some energy and related stocks into the red today. Crude oil (WTI) is lower by 1.
Mur* is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mur* books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjan narveson
classical mechanics notes
the scarlet pimpernel