- Morningstar Gives BBB- Credit Rating to Murphy Oil Co. (MUR)
- (NYSE:MUR) has received a “BBB-” credit rating from Morningstar. The firm's “BBB-” rating suggests that the company is a moderate default risk. They also gave their stock a three star rating.
- Murphy Oil Co. (MUR) Shares Sold by Pzena Investment Management LLC
- Murphy Oil logo Pzena Investment Management LLC decreased its stake in Murphy Oil Co. (NYSE:MUR) by 0.6% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC.
- Barbarian At The Gate: Murphy Oil (MUR)
- Trade-Ideas LLC identified Murphy Oil ( MUR) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate.
- Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE:MUR) High Price Forecast Set At $36
- Zacks disclosed the name of firms that obtained positive value style score. Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE:MUR) has also been termed as a top value stock, which validates the company boasts healthy financial picture with strong growth prospects.
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Stock Falling as Oil Prices Slip
- NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Murphy Oil (MUR - Get Report) are down by 10% to $24.07 in mid-morning trading on Tuesday, as the decline in oil prices drives some energy and related stocks into the red today. Crude oil (WTI) is lower by 1.
Mur* is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mur* books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesparaffin wrap
dream dictionary orchestra
synchronized swimming history
youth day yugoslavia
dc talk history