- Murphy Oil Co. (MUR) Shares Sold by Pzena Investment Management LLC
- Murphy Oil logo Pzena Investment Management LLC decreased its stake in Murphy Oil Co. (NYSE:MUR) by 0.6% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC.
- Nationwide Fund Advisors Has $10492000 Position in Murphy Oil Co. (MUR)
- Murphy Oil logo Nationwide Fund Advisors cut its position in Murphy Oil Co. (NYSE:MUR) by 8.7% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Barbarian At The Gate: Murphy Oil (MUR)
- Trade-Ideas LLC identified Murphy Oil ( MUR) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate.
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Stock Falling as Oil Prices Slip
- NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Murphy Oil (MUR - Get Report) are down by 10% to $24.07 in mid-morning trading on Tuesday, as the decline in oil prices drives some energy and related stocks into the red today. Crude oil (WTI) is lower by 1.
- Today's Hot Buzz: Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR)
- The shares of Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR), currently has mean rating of Hold while 0 analysts have recommended the shares as BUY, 0 recommended as OUTPERFORM and 14 recommended as HOLD. The rating score is on a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 ...
Mur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mur books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskingston communications
daryl gates dare
vegetable oil extraction
fear computer game story
exokernel mit exokernel
ku klux klan klan salute