- City council considers extending MURA
- Medford's City Council, whose members make up the MURA board, is looking into whether it makes sense to extend MURA. The board has handed out tens of millions of dollars, but blight in the Beatty-Manzanita area is a concern. “I feel rather embarrassed ...
- 'Sopranos' star to loan art for upcoming Francesco de Mura exhibition
- Former “Sopranos” star and Baroque European art expert/collector Federico Castelluccio is loaning four works to an upcoming Cornell Fine Arts Museum exhibition of painter Francesco de Mura. Among the works the actor will loan for the traveling de Mura ...
- Former CJ editor gets Bevin PR job
- John Mura, a former senior editor at The Courier-Journal, has been named communications director for the Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet. Cabinet Secretary Charles Snavely said Mura will be "directly responsible for all media coordination, ...
- Uno, Mura miss podium as Chan wins Four Continents
- TAIPEI – Shoma Uno finished fourth and Takahito Mura fifth at the Four Continents Championships on Sunday as Canada's Patrick Chan won the event for the third time. Uno, in second after a personal-high 92.
- Figure skating: Uno 4th, Mura 5th at Four Continents
- Japan's Shoma Uno finished fourth and Takahito Mura fifth at the Four Continents Championships on Sunday as Canada's Patrick Chan won the event for the third time. Uno, in second after a personal-high 92.99 points in the short program, was only able to ...
Mura is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mura books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskannada rajyotsava
jak and daxter storyline
frederick maryland points of interest
standard enthalpy change of reaction
henoch-schnlein purpura history