A selection of articles related to muratorian fragment.
Original articles from our library related to the Muratorian Fragment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muratorian Fragment.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- (related to Aryan for "Boat") The Goddess of Death. She is said to secretly cast up a little bone ("Navya kostochka" = `Nav's bone') in a victim's food, and when the fragment is swallowed, they die. Her sacred day was "Naviy den"...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Muratorian Fragment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muratorian Fragment books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- In regard to the New Testament canon, Dr. Ehrman often claims that
- Muratorian fragment, dates from the late 2nd century, probably around 170 or 180 AD.
- bishops); the "hesitations" that marked the age of Theodosius (even
- Raymond Van Dam, University of Michigan. Geoffrey Mark Hahneman. The Muratorian Fragment and the Development of the.
Suggested News Resources
- CANONS OF SCRIPTURE - Patheos
- To say, for instance, that the Muratorian Fragment declares that book X is acceptable or not need not have decided the issue outside one particular community – or indeed, in that community.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muratorian fragment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Muratorian fragment is a copy of perhaps the oldest known list of the books of the New Testament.
- The Muratorian Fragment
- The Muratorian Fragment is the oldest known list of New Testament books.
- The Muratorian Canon
- Offline Resources for The Muratorian Canon.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Muratorian Canon
- Also called the Muratorian Fragment, after the name of the discoverer and first editor, L. A. Muratori (in the "Antiquitates italicae", III, Milan, 1740, 851 sq.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Muratorian Fragment Topics
Related searchescopperii nitrate
calculator use in education
2004 in country music deaths
meaning of dreams about whales
ralism the elohim
georg trakl bibliography
recession causes of recessions