A selection of articles related to muratorian fragment.
Original articles from our library related to the Muratorian Fragment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muratorian Fragment.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- (related to Aryan for "Boat") The Goddess of Death. She is said to secretly cast up a little bone ("Navya kostochka" = `Nav's bone') in a victim's food, and when the fragment is swallowed, they die. Her sacred day was "Naviy den"...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Muratorian Fragment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muratorian Fragment books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Francis: Confessors should never judge; 'club of judgment' won't bring sheep back
- Dominican Fr. Pius Pietrzyk, a canon lawyer serving as a missionary of mercy, posted a letter signed by Fisichella explaining their mandate on Twitter shortly after attending the audience Tuesday.
- 25 Really Weird Things Said to Pastors and Other Church Leaders
- Few people are truly aware of the constant requests, complaints, and criticisms pastors and other church leaders receive. I must admit, however, I was surprised when I asked church leaders on Twitter to share some of the more unusual comments they have ...
- Why Homosexuality Is not just an Issue
- We know from the Muratorian Fragment that this had already been largely settled since the middle of the 2nd century at the latest.
- Part 1: Julio Ribeiro and the choices before Indian Christians
- The first “canon” was the Muratorian Canon, which was compiled in A.D. 170.
- Church Fathers: The Shepherd of Hermas
- The Shepherd (or Pastor) of Hermas, an important second-century Christian text, is categorized as an apocryphal apocalypse; it consists of a series of visions urging repentance and penance in preparation for the end times. It contains of three books ...