A selection of articles related to murder switzerland.
Original articles from our library related to the Murder Switzerland. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Murder Switzerland.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him unto Pilate. 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King. 23:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
- No Pagan Parents Allowed (A "Paganalia" Exclusive Report)
- You be the judge: A Pagan woman who works as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy assistant for a law firm wants to regain custody of her 9-year-old son. Her ex-husband is in jail on a $700,000 bond for solicitation of capital murder of his second ex-wife. Seems like a no-...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Murder Switzerland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Murder Switzerland books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Illegal Immigrant Arrested In Switzerland For Murder Of American Women Who
- Austrian authorities will now have to request his extradition from Switzerland. The immigrant was earlier known to German police for the rape of a minor girl.
- Tokai teen's father overcome with emotion, speaks out after murder
- I've came here 20 years ago from Switzerland. This country gave me my fortunes, my love and my two children.” Blöchliger has asked anyone with information relating to his daughter's death to come forward.
- Right-to-die activist gets euthanized, then posthumously confesses to 8
- Not only did Toronto Life publish Hofsess's article after he was euthanized, but it also published a similar piece describing the septuagenarian's death in Switzerland, written by the president of the Population Institute of Canada, Madeline Weld.
- Swiss attack bouncer at Austrian nightclub
- The men were part of a group of six to eight people who were turned away from the Sender club in Lustenau, Austria, just a few kilometres from the border with north-east Switzerland, reports Swiss daily Blick.
- Bloody Murder of American Business Student Stuns Tel Aviv — and Joe Biden
- The bloody murder of an American business student in a tourist area of Jaffa, a seaport city adjacent to Tel Aviv, stunned tourists in Israel's vacation hub — and shocked a university campus thousands of miles away in Tennessee.