A selection of articles related to murder.
Original articles from our library related to the Murder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Murder.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him unto Pilate. 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King. 23:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan; 19:2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there. 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
- No Pagan Parents Allowed (A "Paganalia" Exclusive Report)
- You be the judge: A Pagan woman who works as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy assistant for a law firm wants to regain custody of her 9-year-old son. Her ex-husband is in jail on a $700,000 bond for solicitation of capital murder of his second ex-wife. Seems like a no-...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Murder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Murder books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2011 | 2012
- KALI ARULPRAGASM. MURDER: VIOLENCE AND ELEGANCE. HAVE BEEN THOUGHTFULLY CRAFTED IN.
- War and Murder
- For murder is the deliberate killing of the innocent, whether for its own sake or as a means to some further end.
- WOULD BANNING FIREARMS REDUCE MURDER AND SUICIDE
- why (b) the United States has by far the highest murder rate.
- Reducing Murder:
- Reducing. Murder: A Community. Response.
Suggested News Resources
- Doctor charged in 2002 double murder in Conway
- CONWAY, Ark. (AP) â€” A former physician long suspected in the 2002 execution-style slayings of a Conway businessman and an associate was charged Friday with two counts of capital murder.
- Javaris Crittenton: From budding star to murder suspect
- Javaris Crittenton on the night he was drafted by the Los Angeles Lakers. (AJC file photo) We pause to consider the arc of a young life.
- Suspect in armored car robbery facing murder
- A suspect in an armored car robbery in Pinole is facing murder charges in the death of his brother and suspected accomplice, even though he didn't fire the fatal shot. The Contra Costa Times reports ( http://bit.
- Man guilty of murder in fatal meth-lab fire
- A Tulsa County jury acquitted a man Thursday of a first-degree "felony murder" charge linked to a fatal fire, but he faces a 30-year prison sentence for second-degree murder. Charles D.
- Online Love Triangle, Deception End in Murder
- Who would have thought it would lead to a two-year affair, a love triangle and murder? (Handout) The Internet is known as a breeding ground for illicit affairs between people often hiding behind fake names and handles.
Suggested Web Resources
- Murder | Define Murder at Dictionary.com
- Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.
- Murder Victims.com
- Nov 15, 2009 Source for murder statistics, news items, discussion and information.
- Murder - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought. 2.
Related searchesvestibular system otoliths
lumbar puncture procedure
salinas california gang violence
dream interpretation butterfly