- Has Turkey found world's oldest temple?
- In a documentary shot before his death in July 2014, Schmidt said, “It's not a normal settlement site as the sites we know from this period, like Cayonu and Nevali Cori in Turkey or Mureybet in Jerf el-Ahmar in Syria.
- Yes, Virginia, the Millennials' Shift from Burbs to Downtowns is Real
- The debate still rages over the extent to which young Americans, especially members of the Millennial generation, are moving back to the urban core. Data published by Luke Juday on the StatChat blog should settle that question once and for all.
- Eric Akis: Rediscovering ancient barley
- According to the Oxford Companion to Food, it's the oldest cultivated cereal in the Near East and Europe and the oldest known remains of it are at Tell Mureybet, Syria, a site dating from 8000 BC.
- Sortir de la récession : la Grèce antique entre « stasis » et « polémos » 1/2
- Nous abordons ici l'âge de la Grèce classique. Cette époque-clé de l'Histoire de la civilisation en Occident a déjà fait couler beaucoup d'encre. Mais ce sujet étant toujours ouvert à la controverse, ajoutons la notre.
Mureybet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mureybet books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheskapila rishi
akira toriyama mangaanime
moonwalker speed bunny
assata shakur tupacs aunt in exile in cuba