- Definition of muriate in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of muriate. Pronunciation of muriate.
- James L. Marshall Beta Eta 71 and Virginia R. Marshall Department
- Crawford's favorite concoctions was muriated barytes (barium chloride), which he very large dose of muriated banrtes would prove fatal.
- Prospect family_6233_E2609_Prospect family.qxd.qxd
- 4 Muriated of potash. 5 Sulfate of potash. prospectfamily_6322_E2609.
- Goldfields and Esperance, Mid West and Wheatbelt WA: Wednesday September 21, 2011.
- Its actually like putting 700 kilos of muriated potash on the windrow, its a huge injection of nutrients, and that's from a two-tonne wheat crop," he says. "If we compare that to a chaff cart...
- Muriated - definition of Muriated by the Free Online Dictionary
- a. 1. Put in brine.
- Muriated - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of MURIATED.
- Muriated | Define Muriated at Dictionary.com
- Muriated. Mu"ri*a`ted\, a. 1.
- 1. Tincture Of Chloride Of Iron. - Tinctura Ferri Chlo-Ridi. U.S.
- Oct 22, 2010 1. Tincture Of Chloride Of Iron. - Tinctura Ferri Chlo-Ridi.
Muriation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muriation books and related discussion.