- Noun, 1. Astrophyton muricatum - a variety of basket star.
- Astrophyton muricatum
- Astrophyton muricatum (Lamarck, 1816) habitat: reef asymptotic size: disk diameter ~ 70 mm description/illustration references: Hendler et al., 1995.
- Postharvest studies on pepino dulce (Solanum muricatum Ait
- muricatum Ait.): maturity at .. during pepino (So/unum muricatum Ait.
- Effect of ripening period on composition of pepino (Solanum
- Jun 21, 2010 Key words: Pepino, Solanum muricatum, ripening period. INTRODUCTION.
- Mechanism of Bruise Resistance in Pepino (So/anum muricatum) Fruit
- Key words: Pepino, Solanum muricatum Ait., anatomy, bruising, fruit, mechanical stress, plant breeding. INTRODUCTION.
- Castigo K a Das Neves: Chubut excluída de la Emergencia Económica
- Arracacha (Arracacia xanthorriza Bancroft), Yacón (Esmalantus sonchifolia Poepp y Endl), Chago (Mirabilis expansa R. et P.), Maca (Lepidium meyenii Walp), Pepino dulce (Solanum muricatum Ait.
- Solanum muricatum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Solanum muricatum is a species of evergreen shrub native to South America and grown for its sweet edible fruit.
- Bolbometopon muricatum (Bumphead Parrotfish, Double-headed
- Donaldson and Dulvy (2004) stated that B. muricatum was common or abundant throughout much of its range historically.
- Humphead parrotfish (Bolbometopon muricatum) - ARKive
- Learn more about the Humphead parrotfish - with amazing Humphead parrotfish videos, photos and facts on ARKive.
Muricatum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muricatum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
book of kells origin
basic polarity counseling
philip h sechzer
titus larcius flavus
multistage rocket development