- muricidal. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search (biology) Possessing the muricide instinct; inclined to kill mice.
- Effects of incisor-cutting on muricidal behavior induced by olfactory
- Muricidal behavior in rats is composed of two main components, attacking and killing performance.
- Effects of housing and muricidal behavior on serotonergic receptors
- species aggression, were tested for inhibition of muricidal behavior by isolated rats.
- Olfactory Bulbectomy, Peripheral Anosmia, and Mouse Killing and
- distinguishable from the relatively clean, quick kills of naturally muricidal rats.
- Scientists Tinker with Neurons to Turn Lovers into Fighters
- Kissing becomes killing, humping becomes homicide (well, muricide, technically). There were two important differences between the way these neurons responded to artificial stimulation for aggression and for mating.
- muricide - Wiktionary
- muricide (uncountable) The mechanism of muricide behavior probably involves a discrete area of the Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.
- muricidal - Wiktionary
-  Adjective. muricidal (not comparable).
- Muricidal test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Muricidal Test is used in biological research. The name is derived from the Latin, for "killing of mice".
- Handling in infancy, brain laterality and muricide in rats.
- Behav Brain Res. 1983 Mar;7(3):351-9. Handling in infancy, brain laterality and muricide in rats.
Muricide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muricide books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheslist of advertising slogans electronics
japanese new year games
l-dopa side effects