- The mesmerizing marine fort: Murud Janjira
- The story of Murud Janjira, the invincible Siddi marine fort that stood tall to the attacks of Shivaji and his son Sambhaji among many others.
- Murud beach tragedy: 14 fishermen being trained as lifeguards
- Meanwhile, the municipal council of Murud-Janjira is training 14 youths from the local fishermen community to be deployed as life guards.
- Murud Picnic Tragedy: Kin seek compensation, case against Murud civic body
- Family members of the 14 students from Abeda Inamdar college who drowned off Murud Janjira beach in Raigad district on February 1 have approached the police, the Pune district administration and the state government demanding compensation for their ...
- Parents seek FIR against college teachers
- Activists said that the Murud Janjira police had refused to register an FIR against the college management when parents approached them last month. The three-member fact finding team, which was supposed to submit a report on the drowning by March 2, ...
- 13 students on picnic drown off Murud beach, rescue ops on
- The victims – in their twenties -- were part of a 119-strong picnic group from the Abeda Inamdar College that went to the Murud Janjira beach, nearly a four-hour drive from Pune.
Murud Janjira is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Murud Janjira books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Murud Janjira Topics
Related searchesjourney band lineup past and present
dream dictionary attack
blaise pascal works
active directory notes
ascii structural features
dream dictionary kundalini
dream symbol losing blood