- Tokyo suburb gives bio lab approval to handle most dangerous diseases
- The mayor of Musashimurayama gave approval Monday for the National Institute of Infectious Diseases facility in the western Tokyo suburb to handle the world's most highly infectious and life-threatening diseases, such as Ebola.
- Ebola spurs creation of Japan's first maximum-security biolab
- An agreement reached on 3 August between Japan's health ministry and the mayor of Musashi-Murayama clears the way for the facility to begin limited work with pathogens such as the Lassa and Ebola viruses. Japan's National Institute of Infectious ...
- News Scan for Aug 14, 2015
- Lassa virus (LASV) genome sequences have revealed that the although the virus was only discovered in 1969, it originated more than a thousand years ago in present-day Nigeria and continues to undergo significant evolutionary change, according to a ...
Musashimurayama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Musashimurayama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthrone asia
list of disney characters goof troop
stump cricket part of the wicket
the woody woodpecker show
hanuman chalisa download