- Tokyo suburb gives bio lab approval to handle most dangerous diseases
- The mayor of Musashimurayama gave approval Monday for the National Institute of Infectious Diseases facility in the western Tokyo suburb to handle the world's most highly infectious and life-threatening diseases, such as Ebola.
- Ebola spurs creation of Japan's first maximum-security biolab
- An agreement reached on 3 August between Japan's health ministry and the mayor of Musashi-Murayama clears the way for the facility to begin limited work with pathogens such as the Lassa and Ebola viruses. Japan's National Institute of Infectious ...
- News Scan for Aug 14, 2015
- Lassa virus (LASV) genome sequences have revealed that the although the virus was only discovered in 1969, it originated more than a thousand years ago in present-day Nigeria and continues to undergo significant evolutionary change, according to a ...
Musashimurayama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Musashimurayama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheskidney transplantation kidney transplant statistics
principal value motivation
the producers musical plot summary
handelsbanken jan wallander decentralises
fried chicken history