- Tokyo suburb gives bio lab approval to handle most dangerous diseases
- The mayor of Musashimurayama gave approval Monday for the National Institute of Infectious Diseases facility in the western Tokyo suburb to handle the world's most highly infectious and life-threatening diseases, such as Ebola.
- Ebola spurs creation of Japan's first maximum-security biolab
- An agreement reached on 3 August between Japan's health ministry and the mayor of Musashi-Murayama clears the way for the facility to begin limited work with pathogens such as the Lassa and Ebola viruses. Japan's National Institute of Infectious ...
- News Scan for Aug 14, 2015
- Lassa virus (LASV) genome sequences have revealed that the although the virus was only discovered in 1969, it originated more than a thousand years ago in present-day Nigeria and continues to undergo significant evolutionary change, according to a ...
Musashimurayama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Musashimurayama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
metatron metatrons cube