A selection of articles related to muscaria.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscaria. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscaria.
- Agaric: Correspondences
- Amanita muscaria Folk Names:Death's angel, Death Cap, Magic Mushroom, Redcap Mushroom, Sacred Mushroom Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury (Leo) Element: Air Powers: Fertility...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Muscaria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscaria books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Amanita Muscaria; Herb of Immortality
- Amanita Muscaria Legendary Herb of Immortality. Pg.
- Amanita muscaria: chemistry, biology, toxicology and ethnomycology
- The main species responsible are Amanita muscaria and A. pantherina ( Amanitaceae); however, some main responsible species are Amanita muscaria (Fig.
- Amanita muscaria cooking methods
- My wife, Sonia, with a basket of Amanita muscaria in Lithuania. page tells something about A. muscaria and includes my method for making it edible.
- Animal Poisoning by Amanita pantherina and Amanita muscaria: A
- or Amanita muscaria, two additional challenges arise. either Amanita muscaria or Amanita pantherina.
- A record of Amanita muscaria (L.) Lam. (Basidiomycetes
- A record of Amanita muscaria (L.) Lam.
Suggested News Resources
- Haida Gwaii doctors sound alarm on psychedelic use
- Dr. Harvey Thommasen said some locals have started using the mushroom Amanita muscaria in healing ceremonies. "When I was in medical school, they taught us they were deadly poisons and they killed people," he said.
- Eagle County fungi forage
- We were also looking for the bright red (with white spots) “Christmas” mushroom, scientific name Amanita muscaria, which are poisonous, but indicate the edible, and quite tasty, King Bolete mushrooms are nearby.
- Coppia imperiese all'ospedale dopo aver mangiato funghi velenosi
- I due coniugi, in vacanza a Prato Nevoso, sono stati ricoverati all'ospedale di Mondovì, dopo aver ingerito una specie velenosa di funghi, l'« amanita muscaria».
Suggested Web Resources
- Amanita muscaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amanita muscaria, commonly known as the fly agaric or fly Amanita is a poisonous and psychoactive basidiomycete fungus, one of many in the genus Amanita.
- Erowid Psychoactive Amanitas (A. muscaria & A. pantherina) Vault
- Information about Psychoactive Amanitas (A. muscaria, A.
- Mushroom time lapse Amanita Muscaria - YouTube
- Apr 15, 2006 http:///michelgingras.com Is it really deadly? Read at http://erowid.
- Amanita muscaria caps resins dried mushrooms extract information
- Amanita muscaria mushrooms information center for amanita caps, resins, extracts, acetates and more.
- Shroomery - Amanita Muscaria
- Everything about the Amanita muscaria, the Fly Agaric mushroom and other mushrooms of the Amanita family.
Related searchescatholic marriage intent to marry
guy burgess biography
battle arena toshinden characters
database common database brands
domestic goat goat breeds
islam in algeria french colonization