A selection of articles related to muscle attachments.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscle Attachments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscle Attachments.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Muscle Attachments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscle Attachments books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Muscles Name Attachments Functions Innervation Pectoralis Major
- Muscles. Name. Attachments.
- Abbreviated List of Muscle Attachments Ankle Joint Muscle
- Abbreviated List of Muscle Attachments. Suggestions: Gray's Anatomy website is excellent for specifically locating the attachment points.
- MUSCLE ATTACHMENTS OF T LUMBAR FASCIAE
- MUSCLE ATTACHMENTS OF T LUMBAR FASCIAE. Priscilla J Barker, Christopher A Briggs & Goce Bogeski.
- Common Muscle Attachments
- Common Muscle Attachments. Upper Extremity. Greater Tuberosity of Humerus.
Suggested News Resources
- Millions of hip relacement patients can celebrate the work of Sir John Charnley
- known as anterior minimally invasive hip surgery (or AMIS), is essentially the same as Sir John's original procedure but is performed through the front rather than the side of the hip, thus obviating the need to cut through the muscle attachments.
Suggested Web Resources
- Flashcards about Muscle attachments!
- memorize facts about Muscle attachments.
- Kinesiology Muscle Attachments / Flashcards - Create Free Flashcards
- Related Flashcards.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.