A selection of articles related to muscle cramps.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscle Cramps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscle Cramps.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Muscle Cramps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscle Cramps books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Muscle Cramps: The Right Ways for the Dog Days
- and widespread muscle cramping sometimes occur.
- Exercise Associated Muscle Cramping
- experienced the painful spasms known as exercise associated muscle cramping, or. EAMC.
- Muscle Spasms
- Muscle spasms are involuntary contractions of a muscle. People often have "tight " A common name for a muscle cramp or spasm is charley horse.
- DRUG TREATMENTS FOR SYMPTOMS OF MUSCLE CRAMPS
- A muscle cramp is a contraction (tightening) of the muscle. This contraction In some cases, muscle cramps are a sign of a more serious problem.
Suggested News Resources
- Excessive heat can lead to muscle cramps; Valley doctor shows some remedies
- SCOTTSDALE, AZ - Excessive heat can lead to muscle cramps which means it's even more important to stretch before you hit the gym or track. According to Dr.
- Family Doctor - Pickle juice for muscle cramps?
- By Peter Gott, MD Q: In the past you suggested eating pickles or drinking pickle juice for muscle cramps. Why? I often crave pickles and will consume an entire jar in one sitting.
- What science knows about muscle cramps
- Muscle cramps usually target your legs and can last for a few seconds to 15 minutes or more. Yet as common as cramps can be, experts don't know exactly what causes most cases. And there's no solid science on how to best treat them.
- Heat is a concern for football fans
- Signs and symptoms of heat-related illness vary based on the condition, but may include an elevated body temperature, headache, nausea, weakness, dizziness, fainting, muscle cramps, and coma.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muscle cramp - MayoClinic.com
- Muscle cramp — Comprehensive overview covers causes, treatment, prevention of cramped muscles.
- Muscle Cramps: MedlinePlus
- Jul 27, 2011 Muscle cramps are sudden, involuntary contractions or spasms in one or more of your muscles.
- Muscle Cramps Causes, Symptoms, Medications, Treatment and
- Muscle cramps may be caused by dehydration, fatigue, pregnancy and certain medications.
Muscle Cramps Topics
Related searchesactionscript actionscript 20 examples
health maintenance organization
tin tin british group