A selection of articles related to muscle relaxant.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscle Relaxant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscle Relaxant.
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Muscle Relaxant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscle Relaxant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Muscle Relaxants and Antispasticity Agents
- referred to as muscle relaxants, muscle relaxers, or antispastic medications. One study .
- Consumer Reports Health Best Buy Drugs Report on Muscle
- The skeletal muscle relaxants are a diverse set of drugs that are used for treating muscle issues, then you may want to consider trying a muscle relaxant.
- Chapter 13 – Pharmacology of Muscle Relaxants and Their
- by Cullen and Larson, "muscle relaxants given inappropriately may provide the surgeon [the] first use of ... muscle relaxants ...
- Proposal for update of the anaesthesia and muscle relaxant sections
- 18th Expert Committee on the Selection and Use of Essential Medicines. (2011).
Suggested News Resources
- Bladder nod for Botox first step to $400M in extra sales
- The company won FDA approval for use of the injectable muscle relaxant to prevent overactive bladder in patients with neurological problems, including spinal cord injury and multiple sclerosis.
- Area news in brief: Aug. 25, 2011
- Narcotics agents executed warrants Tuesday night at the home of Melissa Blanchard, 44, 122 Noe St., and found opana, a powerful muscle relaxant, as well as marijuana, authorities said. Agents said they believe Blanchard was dealing drugs from her home.
- Town shattered by a medical tragedy
- A widow has backed the doctor who gave her husband a muscle relaxant drug without ventilator support, writes Alicia Wood.
- Alleged drug dealer arrested
- Narcotics agents executed warrants at the home of Melissa Blanchard, 44, 122 Noe St., and found opana, a powerful muscle relaxant, as well as marijuana, authorities said. Agents said they believe Blanchard was dealing drugs from her home.
- Freeport man charged in prescription scam
- Ballentine said the pills are the generic form of Xanax, which is used to treat anxiety disorders and as a muscle relaxant. Ballentine explained that Colnar was “authorized to pick up prescriptions for his girlfriend.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muscle relaxant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. This article refers to skeletal muscle relaxants. For information on smooth muscle relaxants, see Antispasmodic.
- Muscle Relaxants: List of Common Muscle Relaxers
- How Valium (diazepam), Soma (carisoprodol) and Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) muscle relaxant medications are used to treat back pain, including side effects.
- Natural Muscle Relaxants and Pain Relief
- There are many types of muscle relaxants for pain relief.
- Muscle Relaxers For Back Pain: Uses, Side Effects, & More
- Feb 3, 2010 Drug details for Muscle relaxants for low back pain.