A selection of articles related to muscle spasms.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscle Spasms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscle Spasms.
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Muscle Spasms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscle Spasms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Muscle Spasms
- Muscle spasms are involuntary contractions of a muscle. People often have "tight " A common name for a muscle cramp or spasm is charley horse.
- Muscle Spasms
- Aug 3, 2007 stimulation in order to reduce the muscle spasms.
Suggested News Resources
- Pirates send outfielder Ludwick to 15-day DL
- 23, on Wednesday with mid-back muscle spasms. Manager Clint Hurdle said Ludwick's back first locked up on him Tuesday and he was unavailable for that night's game.
- Cook departs with muscle spasms in neck
- By Nick Kosmider / MLB.com | 08/03/11 12:52 AM ET DENVER -- Rockies right-hander Aaron Cook left his start against the Phillies after the fourth inning on Tuesday with muscle spasms in his neck.
- Indy pounds North Meck despite quarterback injury
- Guest was suffering from muscle spasms, said Independence coach Bill Geiler, who said his quarterback appeared to be fine after the game. It didn't stop the coach from beaming about his backup signal-caller, though.
- Health Buzz: Botox Approved for Bladder Problems
- It's also approved to treat muscle spasms, migraines, and eyelid twitching, the Associated Press reports.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muscle Spasms Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment by
- 6 hours ago Read about muscle spasms, their causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- Spasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In medicine a spasm is a sudden, involuntary contraction of a muscle, a group of muscles, or a hollow organ, or a similarly sudden contraction of an orifice.
- Muscle Spasms - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Better Medicine
- Jun 3, 2011 Muscle Spasms Information Including Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Causes, Videos, Forums, and local community support.
- Controlling Muscle Spasms from Multiple Sclerosis
- Learn about methods for controlling muscle spasms brought on by multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Muscle Spasm Symptoms Causes and Treatments
- One important event, which occurs early after an injury, is muscle spasm.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Muscle Spasms Topics
Related searcheshades other names
advocacy journalism history
rama uttara kanda
indian ocean economy
salbutamol clinical use
chthonic monsters of the ancient earth
wand tarot cards