Muscle Spindle Stretch Reflex
A selection of articles related to muscle spindle stretch reflex.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscle Spindle Stretch Reflex. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscle Spindle Stretch Reflex.
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Muscle Spindle Stretch Reflex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscle Spindle Stretch Reflex books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- what is muscle memory?
- allel to the regular muscle fibers. Figure 2. Cross section of the spinal cord and the muscle spindle stretch reflex.
- Phasic and tonic stretch reflexes in muscles with few muscle
- by muscle spindle afferents.
- APA - PDF 300 dpi
- The Neurophysiology of Tone: The Role of the. Muscle Spindle and the Stretch Reflex. The excitability of the stretch ref/ex is used as a measure of tone.
- Does the velocity sensitivity of muscle spindles stabilize the stretch
- 1975; Vallbo, 1971) that muscle spindle afferents are active not only during passive stretch, but also during active, voluntary contractions.
- Muscle history, fusimotor activity and the human stretch reflex
- influences of conditioning muscle contractions provided they recruit the intrafusal fibres of spindles. 8253.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- muscle spindles - YouTube
- Feb 28, 2009 action of muscle spindles under stretch - stretch shortening reflex.
- Stretching and Flexibility - Stretch Physiology
- The Stretch Reflex. When the muscle is stretched, so is the muscle spindle (see section Proprioceptors).
- The knee jerk is a stretch reflex. stretch receptors within the muscle called muscle spindles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.