A selection of articles related to muscle tension.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscle Tension. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscle Tension.
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Muscle Tension is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscle Tension books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What is Muscle Tension Dysphonia
- What is Muscle Tension Dysphonia? Photo used with permission, Blue Tree Publishing, Inc, www.bluetreepublishing.
- Muscle Tension to Prevent Reactions: Leg Lifts
- Explain to the donor that muscle tension exercises during donation may reduce the risk of reactions.
- 1 MUSCLE MECHANICS Muscle model
- Question: Using a muscle tension of 680 N but good leverage, how heavy a shot would the subject be able to hold?
Suggested News Resources
- 10 Steps to Reduce Hurricane Irene Stress
- Which in turn increases muscle tension creating a vicious cycle. This is easily corrected with a technique called “Square breathing” which promotes relaxation and increases oxygen levels. The technique is simple.
- NATION - News of the Day From Across the Nation
- 8 Health warning: The Food and Drug Administration warned Friday that a massage machine intended to relieve stress and muscle tension has resulted in at least one death.
- FDA warns of strangulation with massage machine
- A massage machine intended to relieve stress and muscle tension has resulted in at least one death, according to health authorities, who are advising owners of the device to throw it away immediately.
- MedGadget Interview: Robert Oschler, Robotic Telepresence Developer
- Psychotherapists could find the EPOC headset technology useful to do, for example, an EMG analysis of a patient's subtle facial muscle tension to provide deeper clues to the patient's underlying emotional state during remote interviews.
- Pass the lavender or the grapefruit
- The blissful release of muscle tension, the strong-soft hands of Sven, the gently scented massage oils — what's not to crave? The oils (especially lavender-scented ones) may be a bigger part of it than you think.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muscle Tension Symptom Information | 34-menopause-symptoms.com
- Learn what exactly muscle tension is. Read about the common causes and best treatment options there are available for menopausal muscle tension.
- Anxiety symptoms - muscle tension, persistent muscle tension
- Anxiety symptoms, muscle tension, persisten muscle tension.
- Muscle Tension Definition | Back Pain and Neck Pain Medical
- Muscle Tension Definition - Spine-health.com Glossary.
- Stress management: Doing progressive muscle relaxation
- May 11, 2010 When you have anxiety or stress in your life, one of the ways your body responds is with muscle tension.