A selection of articles related to muscle testing.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscle Testing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscle Testing.
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
Muscle Testing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscle Testing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- GM, Ford, Toyota Seek Autonomy Edge Amid Tesla, Alphabet Gains
- GM, which plans to test autonomous Chevy Volts later this year, said that it will buy Cruise Automation, a company that makes autonomous-car technology, likely complementing GM's plans to create a ride-sharing fleet of autonomous vehicles.
- Optimum Performance: Rinse your mouth and improve your running performance
- The reasoning is that the exogenous carbohydrate (supplemental energy) spares endogenous (inside the body) carbohydrate stores – muscle and liver glycogen. In sports like soccer, American football, basketball, hockey, tennis, ...
- Beating 'heart on a chip' developed by Canadian scientists
- Canadian scientists have developed a way to grow swatches of living heart tissue — containing muscle and "blood vessels" — that beat rhythmically like a real heart. University of Toronto Prof.
- St. X Grad Is Back To Skiing And Biking After Paralysis
- Harris was testing a traction kite when a wind gust slammed him to the ground causing a freak accident. He was flown to Cincinnati ... He says his first attempt was pretty bad but gradually the muscle memory is coming back.
Muscle Testing Topics
Related searcheswally lewis
list of french people sports people
bozo the clown ronald mcdonald
minstrel show structure
go ask alice censorship controversies