A selection of articles related to muscle tissue.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscle Tissue. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscle Tissue.
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
Muscle Tissue is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscle Tissue books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gene therapy could help regenerate heart muscle tissue
- (February 17, 2016) -- Regenerating heart muscle tissue could be a breakthrough that could change treatments for heart attack patients. One woman who had a heart attack nine years ago agreed to be in a clinical trial to deal with that issue.
- This new 3D printer makes life-sized ear, muscle, and bone tissues from living
- For the first time, scientists have used a 3D printer to produce life-sized body parts and tissues using living cells as the 'ink'.
- Functional heart muscle regenerated in decellularized human hearts
- Analysis of the regenerated tissue found dense regions of iPSC-derived cells that had the appearance of immature cardiac muscle tissue and demonstrated functional contraction in response to electrical stimulation. "Regenerating a whole heart is most ...
- Cells from fat mend bone, cartilage, muscle and even the heart
- Foremost among fat's virtues is its richness of stem cells, which have the ability to divide and grow into a wide variety of tissue types.
- South Koreans Kick Off Efforts to Clone Extinct Siberian Cave Lions
- Two infant prehistoric big cats - dating from Pleistocene times - were found in a 'sensational' discovery last year, as disclosed by The Siberian Times .
Muscle Tissue Topics
alberta attractions and landmarks
countdown to extinction songs
alabama political climate