A selection of articles related to muscle.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscle.
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 8
- BUILDING A NEW WORLD Contrary to popular opinion, the human being possesses great strength, power and purpose. Our strength comes from the ability to be flexible. It also manifests through sheer force of will, determination and the capacity to cooperate....
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Muscle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HEART MUSCLE DISEASE
- meaning muscle disease) refers to a group of disor- ders that directly damage CARDIOMYOPATHY. This is the most common type of heart muscle disease.
- Strength Training for Muscle Building
- in order to increase muscle strength and size are “resistance training” and “ weight training increases muscular strength, muscular endurance and muscle size.
- Chapter 4.2 Peripheral Nerve and Muscle Stimulation In this chapter
- the surface of the muscle, in the muscle, on the motor nerve or in the motor nerve.
- How Alcohol Affects Muscle Development and Recovery
- How Alcohol Affects Muscle Development and Recovery.
Suggested News Resources
- Tuilagi mixes mobility with the muscle
- By Hugh Godwin in Dublin ap Until a few weeks ago, Manu Tuilagihad been best known for vying with Wendi Deng as to who had thrown the year's most notorious right-hander.
- High school football: Spanish Fork flexes defensive muscle, beats rival
- In Friday's much-awaited rematch, Spanish Fork returned the favor by flexing its defensive muscles at the goal line.
- GM puts its muscle into tech start-ups
- BY CHRISSIE THOMPSON General Motors is taking a cue from Silicon Valley venture capitalists, buying stakes in start-ups whose gadgets might revolutionize the auto industry.
- Fireman accused of beating transsexual girlfriend
- A MUSCLE-bound firefighter who appeared as Mr March in the 2011 New York City firefighter calendar has been arrested for allegedly assaulting his transsexual girlfriend - a stunner who was famously booted from America's Next Top Model.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Muscle (from Latin musculus, diminutive of mus "mouse") is a contractile tissue of animals and is derived from the mesodermal layer of embryonic germ cells.
- Muscle and Fitness - Your Ultimate Source for Training and Nutrition
- Your source for exercise, health and nutrition advice, with information on building muscle mass, weightlifting and sports nutrition.
- HowStuffWorks "How Muscles Work"
- Muscles are your body's engine, and you couldn't do anything without them.
- Muscle & Strength - Huge Muscle Building Site, Store & Community
- Muscle & Strength: The Ultimate Training Partner! Articles, Workouts, Supplements, Natural Bodybuilding & huge forum to help you reach your goals!
- Muscle - Robert Edgar's Bioinformatics Software
- If you like MUSCLE, you should try my latest software.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol colors
hindu funeral rituals
destination imagination competition
banking in india liberalisation
glacial acetic acid