A selection of articles related to muscles.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscles.
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Tense and Release
- If you've never tried a relaxation exercise before, you may not know what relaxation truly feels like. That's the point of this exercise - to show you in no uncertain terms the difference between 'tense' and 'relaxed'. It's also fun to do, in my opinion. You...
Mind >> Meditation
- Bellis perennis
- This small plant was already used in medieval times to heal wounds and bruises. The secret is that Bellis contains a substance which contracts the muscles in the veins; therefore the blood will circulate well again on places of venous congestion. Bellis...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
Muscles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscles books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HEART MUSCLE DISEASE
- meaning muscle disease) refers to a group of disor- ders that directly damage CARDIOMYOPATHY. This is the most common type of heart muscle disease.
- How Alcohol Affects Muscle Development and Recovery
- build-up, but even short-term alcohol use can impede muscle growth.
- Pneumatic Artificial Muscles: actuators for robotics and automation
- type is that of the so-called Pneumatic Artificial Muscles. (PAMs). These are in .
- Appendix B: Muscles of the Speech Production Mechanism
- A. MUSCLES OF INHALATION (muscles that enlarge the thoracic cavity). 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Irene Flexes Her Muscles On Sugarloaf Region
- by Rob Poindexter - August 29th 2011 05:16pm - Read more Local News State officials are still trying to get a grasp on just how much damage Irene left. One of the hardest hit areas in Maine was Carrabassett Valley, home to Sugarloaf mountain.
- Hugh Jackman uses his action man muscles to give daughter Ava a lift as they
- By Jade Watkins Hugh Jackman put his impressive action man muscles on display today as he enjoyed some holiday fun with his daughter.
- Doctors use Botox to relieve teen's chronic pain
- "What we ended up finding is that her veins were being compressed by her muscles up in her thigh," Dr. Joseph McGinley said. That was blocking blood flow from leaving her calf muscles and causing them to expand like a balloon.
- Setting art in motion as funny faces flex emotional muscles
- The teacher suggests ''strong'' and most flex their muscles. But one enterprising child picks up another and holds her up. A boy hides behind a piano stool in a credible interpretation of fear.
- English elite flex their muscles update
- MANCHESTER UNITED humiliated Arsenal and Manchester City thrashed Tottenham Hotspur yesterday as the Barclays Premier League table, even at this early stage of the season, reflected the new, businesslike reality of football in England.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Muscle (from Latin musculus, diminutive of mus "mouse") is a contractile tissue of animals and is derived from the mesodermal layer of embryonic germ cells.
- Your Muscles
- You have more than 600 muscles in your body! They do everything from pumping blood throughout your body to helping you lifting your heavy backpack.
- HowStuffWorks "How Muscles Work"
- Muscles are your body's engine, and you couldn't do anything without them.
- Anatomy Tutorial
- (J. Crimando) The following tutorials will allow you to review the names and location of the major superficial muscles. Choose any of the images below to begin.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dino merlin biography
john brummie stokes
cutting speed feed rate