A selection of articles related to muscles.
Original articles from our library related to the Muscles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muscles.
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Tense and Release
- If you've never tried a relaxation exercise before, you may not know what relaxation truly feels like. That's the point of this exercise - to show you in no uncertain terms the difference between 'tense' and 'relaxed'. It's also fun to do, in my opinion. You...
Mind >> Meditation
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
Muscles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muscles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fake tan and muscles hide the dangerous world of fitness competitions
- Contestants enter categories like fitness model, bikini model, figure and bodybuilding, each with its own assessment criteria for muscle definition, balance and symmetry, plus stage presence.
- Loosen tight muscles to stay flexible and mobile
- While most business people recognise the need to stay fit by going to the gym, cycling or running, fewer understand the importance of staying physically flexible, especially in middle age.
- Zac Efron Flaunts The Craziest Abs & Pecs You'll Ever See — New Pics
- Even in between takes the star keeps the workouts going so that his muscles stay ripped for when the cameras start to roll again.
- Why Washington? ACC Flexes Muscles in Big Basketball Market
- Down the street from teams that play in the Big Ten and Atlantic 10, and inside the arena that hosts Big East basketball for several months a year, the Atlantic Coast Conference is flexing its muscles. The ACC doesn't have a so-called home team for its ...
- Portsmouth council members flex their muscles over variety of issues
- The Portsmouth City Council listens to residents in Churchland on Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2016. From left: Paige Cherry, Curtis Edmonds, Danny Meeks, Mayor Kenny Wright, Bill Moody, Mark Whitaker and Elizabeth Psimas.
Related searchesnorthern emperor
myopia night myopia
cross product applications