A selection of articles related to museums.
Original articles from our library related to the Museums. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Museums.
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Museums is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Museums books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- European Museums Are Shifting to American Way of Giving
- “It is not as ingrained as it is in the U.S.,” said Richard Hamilton, director of the Tate Americas Foundation, which raises money in this country for the Tate museums in England.
- Art Museums Seek a Green Palette
- In late 2009, Lawrence Rinder, director of the University of California, Berkeley, Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, stood alone and despondent in an abandoned building recently inhabited by squatters.
- When Museums Rushed to Fill Their Rooms With Bones
- The man's earthly remains were about to play a small part in an unfolding drama involving major museums, obsessive and sometimes eccentric scientists, and an array of amateur collectors.
- Springfield Museums new president Kay Simpson began career interest as art student
- SPRINGFIELD – Kay Simpson used to walk from the former campus of the MacDuffie School on Maple Street, when she was a student there, to nearby art classes at the George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum, then one of two art museums, along with a ...
- Springfield Museums new vice president Heather Haskell enjoys sharing how
- The exposure prompted Haskell, who was recently named vice president of the Springfield Museums, to defer her law school acceptance and spend three years getting her master's degree in art history at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst. Haskell ...
nakhon pathom province geography
vtec sohc vtec-e