- Dictionary - Definition of mushika. English Translation: mushika. Luvale, English Translation( ).
- THE GEO-POLITICAL SETTING OF KOLATHUNADU
- title Ramaghata Muvar—an epithet used by the Mushika kings.
- MINING FOCUS
- and, Mushika Machete shear zone. Between these zones, many gold between the Mwembeshi shear zone and the Mushika. Machete shear zone.
- Kundali Milapak Report
- Swah or Dog. Marjarah or Tom Cat. Mushika or Rat.
- who we are - Mushika - University of Sheffield
- Charles Fox. Active Touch Laboratory At Sheffield. University of Sheffield, UK with thanks to Ben Mitchinson, Mat Evans,.
- Kunapajala – A Liquid Organic Manure of Antiquity
- reported formulation of “rat gunapa” or “mushika kunapa”.
- Jonas Shakafuswa tumbles in Katuba
- Patriotic Front's George Chumbwe came in the third position with 4438 votes; Violet Simwanza of ADD got 118 votes while Joseph Mushika of the National Restoration Party managed to get 18 votes.
- MUSHIKA'S LONG TRIP HOME. 1. Mousie Mushika, vehicle of Lord Ganesha is lost.
- Mushika on deviantART
- Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints.
Mushika is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mushika books and related discussion.