Mushtaq Ahmad Yusufi
- 'To revive literary activities, cultural centre to be set up in city'
- Siddiqui later met with renowned literary personalities of the city and conveyed the PM's well wishes.
- The art of writing
- Mushtaq Ahmed Yusufi says if you wish to make a whole generation hate a piece of writing, the best way is to include it in a textbook — a pertinent observation, but not without exception. Because the moment I read a short story called Kaya Kalp, I was ...
- 7th international moot: Launch of Yousufi's fifth book marks the start of Urdu
- The fans of Mushtaq Ahmed Yousufi have been savouring his four celebrated books for the past 24 years, enjoying every page and taking delight in each sentence. The iconic nonagenarian humour writer has now come up with a fifth book to add to ...
- The unparalleled Zia Mohyeddin
- He finished off the session with a Mushtaq Ahmed Yousufi piece. Before beginning the recital, he stated that there are some who do not consider Yousufi's works part of classical Urdu prose, however, that should not be the case. He goes on to narrate an ...
- Zia Mohyeddin And Anwar Maqsood: A Legendary Reunion
- Zia Mohyeddin recited some of Urdu literature's classic work including those of Patras Bukhari and Mushtaq Ahmed Yousufi,whereas it was Anwar Maqsood's satirical notes that sent audiences into fits of laughter. Instepreport.
Mushtaq Ahmad Yusufi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mushtaq Ahmad Yusufi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mushtaq Ahmad Yusufi Topics
Related searchesparzival the text
andrew mcmahon biography
joseph estrada early life and career
the portrait of a lady major themes
bradford buses and trams
individualism political individualism