A selection of articles related to music production.
Original articles from our library related to the Music Production. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Music Production.
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Music Production is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Music Production books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EMOTIONAL EFFECTS OF MUSIC: PRODUCTION RULES
- MUSIC: PRODUCTION RULES. KLAUS R. SCHERER AND MARCEL R.
- Music Production - University of Central Oklahoma
- Admissions Office. 25 S. Oklahoma Ave.
- Pro Tools Session Guidelines For Music Production
- P&E Wing Pro Tools Guidelines for Music Production – v2.2b1. 1.
- Dolby 5.1-Channel Music Production Guidelines
- 5.1-Channel Music Production Guidelines ii. Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
Suggested News Resources
- Alesis iO Dock offers music production on the move
- By Paul Ridden I have to admit to feeling a flutter of excitement when Digitech announced its programmable iPad pedalboard.
- HillTop Records Announces the First Winners of Its Online Music Festival
- Hollywood-based music production company HillTop Records has successfully launched the First Annual Online Music Festival for Songwriters—and America's songwriters have already begun to win cash prizes.
- Three arrested after music production business robbed
- St. Charles, Mo (KSDK)-- St. Charles Police plan to apply for warrants against three people this morning, following an overnight robbery of a business on South Fifth Street.
- Charter School of Excellence gears up business-like school
- In addition to social studies, math and the other staple classes, students at the Skills Center will be taking graphic design, animation, music production and culinary arts classes.
- ?uestlove on the ones and twos
- How nice that the multitalented performer had time between The Roots' house band duties for "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" and music production work, to show off his turntable skills (?
Suggested Web Resources
- Record producer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Among the most famous early independent producers are the as electronic amplification gear and musical instruments.
- Music Producer - Music Production & Audio Production Guide
- Music recording tips about music production software, music promotion and the music business by music producer Johnny Jam.
- Music Production, Audio Production, Audio Recording - How to
- Make beats & learn how to produce music! Learn music production, audio recording, & music producer techniques.
- Careers in Music Production - BERKLEE | Berklee College of Music
- Major at Berklee: Music Production & Engineering Graduation Date: 1998.
- HowStuffWorks "How Music Producers Work"
- 20 hours ago Are you interested in becoming a music producer? Learn more about how becoming a music producer works at HowStuffWorks.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Music Production Topics
charter legal status
vinyl chloride history
glycolysis energy pay-off