A selection of articles related to music.
Original articles from our library related to the Music. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Music.
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Music is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Music books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Students do not move to the next level of instrumental music
- Arizona Music Standards. Arizona Department of Education – Adopted June 26, 2006. Page 1 of 56.
- Wisconsin's Model Academic Standards for Music
- Wisconsin's Model Academic. Standards for Music. Pauli Nikolay.
- Library of Congress Classification: Class M - Music
- Subclass M. Music. Subclass ML.
- Music - Virginia Department of Education
- Music. Standards of. Learning for.
Suggested News Resources
- Video Music Awards to go without a host
- In this music video image, a sceen from Lady Gaga's “Born This Way” video is shown. The video is nominated in the new category Best Video with a Message at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday.
- Britney Spears Opens Up About the Pressures of the Music Industry
- Currently in the middle of her tour, Spears opened up about the pressures of the music industry -- and being a constant subject in the tabloids.
- BBM Music: BlackBerry users to get streaming subscription service
- BBM Music is set to launch by the end of this year on BlackBerry phones. Is this the jolt that RIM needs? BBM Music, a new subscription service powered by Omnifone, will be available on BlackBerry phones later this year.
- Wiz Kahlifa, Nas, And Game Tribute Snoop Dogg At The BMI Urban Awards
- The MTV Video Music Awards isn't the only kudos-fest set to go down this weekend.
- Six great invocations of Martin Luther King Jr. in rap music
- “Hold the same fight that made Martin Luther the king / I ain't usin' it for the right thing,” he worries, acknowledging rap music's “fatherly role” as well as his own efforts to take it “from a gangsta to a godlier role.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yahoo! Music - Internet Radio, Music Videos, Artists, Music News
- Find music videos, internet radio, music downloads and all the latest music news and information on Yahoo! Music.
- Music.com | Music Videos by Your Favorite Artists All for Free
- Portal for new bands and artists, with links to audio downloads and shopping.
- Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music
- Pandora radio is the personalized internet radio service that helps you find new music based on your old and current favorites.
- Free Music Videos, Music Lyrics, Free Music Downloads - AOL Music
- 21 minutes ago Watch free music videos, tune in to AOL Radio, get free music downloads, read music news, and search for your favorite music artists.
- Music - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Music is an art form whose medium is sound and silence.
Related searchesmagnetic potential lorentz gauge
teenage pregnancy abstinence
ishopanishad seven interpretations
japanese map symbols