Musical Theatre Operetta
A selection of articles related to musical theatre operetta.
Original articles from our library related to the Musical Theatre Operetta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Musical Theatre Operetta.
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
Musical Theatre Operetta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Musical Theatre Operetta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- National Endowment for the Arts Research Division Report # 32
- analyzes arts participation in opera and musical theater/operetta in 1992 and .
- SUGGESTED OWN CHOICE SONGS FROM MUSICAL COMEDY
- song from the repertoire of musical comedy, operetta (including Gilbert and. Sullivan) or music theatre.
- Jerzy Jeszke www.jerzyjeszke.com celebrates 35 years on stage
- During this time he played 60 premieres in 6 languages in musical theater, operetta, opera and modern musical. He started his career at the age of 17.
- Corey Trahan, Baritone
- Seagle Music Colony. July 2000. Musical Theater/Operetta: Don.
- Cra$y for You
- through the next few decades. An operetta is located stylistically between opera and musical theatre.
Suggested News Resources
- Glitter to shine in Coffs
- "The title of this concert is 'Glitter and Glam' and Sam will certainly glitter with a repertoire that includes musical theatre, operetta and grand opera, with some piano gems in between.
Suggested Web Resources
- Guide to Musical Theatre - Operetta
- Operetta (It., diminutive of 'opera'; Fr. opérette; Ger.
- Franz von Suppé - Guide to Musical Theatre - Operetta
- Franz von Suppé.
- Edward Solomon - Guide to Musical Theatre - Operetta
- Edward Solomon.
- Victor Herbert - Guide to Musical Theatre - Operetta
- Victor Herbert Composer Listing of his stage works.
- Operetta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The operetta is a precursor of the modern musical theatre or "musical".