A selection of articles related to musicians.
Original articles from our library related to the Musicians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Musicians.
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Story of Brân the Blessed
- Brân was a Welsh god of the underworld whose eminence is most often associated with his the "Wonderful Head." Though he could present himself as a principal of battle, Brân was also a patron on bards, minstrels, and musicians. He was huge, colossal....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Musicians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Musicians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Musician's - Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- Professional musicians are susceptible to a number of occupational conditions, including task-specific focal dystonia. Dystonia is a neurological disorder.
- Work and Remuneration - National Association of Pastoral Musicians
- The National Association of Pastoral Musicians fosters the art of musical liturgy. The members of NPM serve the. Catholic Church in the United States as ...
- WS: Reducing the Risk of Hearing Disorders among Musicians
- professional musicians, hearing loss or tinnitus can significantly impair not. Reducing the Risk of Hearing. Disorders among Musicians.
- HEARING CONSERVATION FOR MUSICIANS
- Hearing Loss and Musicians. ❑ Hearing well is correctly associated with effective communication skills and quality of life. ❑ For musicians, hearing well is ...
- AAM Salary Guide - Association of Anglican Musicians
- Association of Anglican Musicians. 2013 Salary Guide for Musicians Employed by Religious Institutions. 1/4 time = 8-12 hours 3/8 time = 13-18 hours 1/2 time ...
Suggested News Resources
- Musicians sing praises of Kamakas, Hawaii's royal ukulele family
- Chris is struggling, perhaps due to the shock of a non-ukulele-playing journalist throwing down an unenlightened gauntlet — he is a professional musician, after all. Chris's cousin, Fred Kamaka Jr.
- Oak Ridge showcases local musicians
- OAK Ridge, Tenn. (WVLT) -- Fans of West Side Story enjoyed familiar music at Oak Ridge High Performing Arts Center Saturday. For less than $30 per ticket, people enjoyed classic American music from the Oak Ridge Symphony Orchestra.
- New Mexico woman is one of few musicians in world who plays glass armonica
- Garcia is one of about a dozen people in the world who regularly perform on the instrument, a musical invention of Benjamin Franklin. Its haunting tones once delighted 18th-century audiences but were also believed by some to bring on insanity, nervous ...
- Rotary Music Festival Draws JH Musicians From Four Counties
- NEWPORT CITY — With intense countenances and toes tapping in time, junior high musicians use their powerful lungs to belt out the strains of “A Sailor's Odyssey” Friday at North Country Union High School.
- Musicians perform Brahms with viola substitute
- These concerts are the first time all three musicians are performing the Brahms with a viola substituting for the horn part. “Will the viola imitate the sound of the horn?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.