A selection of articles related to musicians.
Original articles from our library related to the Musicians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Musicians.
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Musicians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Musicians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Musicians Earplugs
- Some persons are more susceptible to hearing loss from high-level sound than others.
- Musicians Earplugs Brochure
- musicians do not need maximum protection, and many industrial workers can be adequately protected with as little as 10 dB of sound reduction.
- Musicians with fewer than five years experience should be
- at the higher levels. Musicians with outstanding abilities or positions requiring exceptional performance may exceed the chart figures.
Suggested News Resources
- Van Brimmer: Rock 'n' Roll Marathon forcing local musicians to weigh value of
- Local musicians will provide the entertainment at 25 stages set up along the course, and they will be paid, said a spokeman for race organizer The Competitor Group. The compensation is not outlined, however.
- MSO musicians enthused about 'thrilling' new hall
- Most of the musician perspectives were from the stage of the 1900-seat hall, but principal flute Tim Hutchins was able to listen from the floor during a piece that did not require his services.
- Guitar Frets: Environmental Enforcement Leaves Musicians in Fear
- Musicians who play vintage guitars and other instruments made of environmentally protected materials are worried the authorities may be coming for them next.
- Teacher Andy Wright led Sarasota High School musicians to success
- “He was a true giant, a great musician, teacher and human being whose influence will always be with us,” Jordan wrote on a Facebook page dedicated to Wright.
Suggested Web Resources
- Musician - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A musician is an artist who is skilled in any kind of instrument. It may or may not be the person's profession.
- Musician's Friend
- Get guaranteed best prices on professional musical instruments and audio equipment from the best brands at Musician's Friend.
- Mar 19, 2010 Musicians compose, sing, or play music. They might perform solo or as part of a group. They perform in sound studios and on stage.
- Home :: Official Website of the American Federation of Musicians
- Represents musicians in Birmingham, Alabama as the Birmingham Musicians' Protective Agency.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestasaday some early history
god and gender mankind and humankind
dream symbol hands tied
dinosaurs tv series adult themes