- Muskrat: It doesn't taste like chicken
- Mike Walker stepped out of his canoe and onto the banks of Pitts Creek. He swayed as thick mud nearly swallowed his boots whole. Unfazed, he trudged toward firmer ground near the edge of the Virginia marsh.
- When Beef Is Off Limits, Beaver And Muskrat Make It To Lenten Menu
- In other parts of the country, it's been a longstanding habit to eat water-dwelling mammals during Lent. Muskrats are traditional in parts of the mid-Atlantic, for instance. The Southern Grille in Ellendale, Del.
- Nunatsiavut Rejects Discussion of Muskrat Falls Effects
- The Nunatsiavut Government is rejecting an invitation to participate in a workshop to discuss the potential downstream effects of the Muskrat Falls development. VOCM's Linda Swain reports. Provincial Environment and Conservation Minister Perry Trimper ...
- Muskrat: a Delmarva delicacy not for the faint of heart
- Ronald White stared at me. "You're going to try it for your article aren't you?" I stared back, knowing that I now had to.
- Muskrat dinner and more things to do Downriver this weekend, March 4-6
- Try a Downriver delicacy. Trinity Lutheran Chuch & Community Center is holding a muskrat dinner on Saturday from 4 p.m.
Muskrat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muskrat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshsv-7 history
aeolus aeolus son of hellen
tetractys pythagorean symbol