A selection of articles related to muslim beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Muslim Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muslim Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Muslim Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muslim Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Death and dying-a Muslim perspective
- Muslim patients in their final illness. MUSLIM BELIEF REGARDING DEATH, ABORTION. AND EUTHANASIA.
- Muslims in Australia
- this information brochure is a very basic introduction to a certain number of fundamental beliefs and practices of Islam.
- Views of Religious Similarities and Differences MUSLIMS WIDELY
- that Islam and their own religion are somewhat or very similar.
- Sharing Your Faith With Muslims
- now ascribe to the Islamic faith. Muslims and teach you ways to effectively share your faith with them. .
- Islam: Beliefs and Institutions
- Apr 13, 2004 ISLAM. BELIEFS AND INSTITUTIONS. BY.
Suggested News Resources
- Anti-Muslim beliefs are losing in the US
- Shortly after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Centre in New York, 350 assaults were reported against Arab and Muslim Americans.
- Tony Blair in Manila to sow interfaith thru conversation
- By Tarra Quismundo In a classroom on Jolo island, schoolchildren will soon hang out with students from around the globe to learn about the world's religions and share their own Muslim beliefs.
- Who's Behind The Movement To Ban Shariah Law?
- In the past year, more than two dozen states have considered legislation that would prevent the use of Shariah, the Islamic code that guides Muslim beliefs and actions, in courtrooms.
- At rally in Israel, Glenn Beck calls for courage
- But what is more interesting, is the prophet Joseph Smith, which LDS and Glenn Beck have as the founder of their church, would definately fly in the face of Muslim beliefs, which state that Mohammad was the last prophet of God (Allah).
- The Clue to President Obama's Flip Flopping; It Is the Slight Difference
- Thus even if at the deep core unconscious brain level President Obama may still have Muslim beliefs embedded in his brain; these beliefs will not amount to much except they will influence him unconsciously to respect the Muslim faith.
Suggested Web Resources
- Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Belief in angels is fundamental to the faith of Islam.
- Beliefs of Islam - Muslim Beliefs - ReligionFacts
- Mar 17, 2004 Overview of Islamic beliefs about God, angels, jinn, human nature, the afterlife, and more.
- Six Muslim Beliefs and a Christian's Response
- Six Muslim Beliefs (Iman) and a Christian's Response. For a Muslim A preliminary discussion, using a Muslim's criteria, on the Six Beliefs (Iman).
- Beliefs and Daily Lives of Muslims - PBS
- Islam teaches the importance of both belief and practice; one is insufficient without the other (except for some Sufis).
- Basic Muslim Beliefs: Muslim Beliefs in Submission to God, Purity
- There are a number of beliefs which go beyond the Five Pillars, or which are logically dependent upon the Five Pillars.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Muslim Beliefs Topics
Related searcheslist of medical schools sri lanka
lord of chaos plot summary
the exodus biblical narrative
roald amundsen northwest passage
social progress marxs radicalism