A selection of articles related to muslim calendar.
Original articles from our library related to the Muslim Calendar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muslim Calendar.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Muslim Calendar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muslim Calendar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Islamic Calendar 2011 - Glo...
- 2011. Notes. Prepared by.
- Islamic Calendar 2011 - MUIS
- January. Sunday. Monday.
- The Islamic Jewish Calendar
- The Islamic or Hijra calendar is made up of 12 lunar months.
- March 1996. Al-Hajj and the Islamic Calendar. Al-Hajj.
- A Suggested Global Islamic Calendar
- 1. A Suggested Global Islamic Calendar. By Khalid Shaukat.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Now you are going to die'
- By Yusuf Omar AP Six close friends from Verulam endured a terrifying three-hour hostage drama on the holiest night of the Muslim calendar and into the early hours of Saturday.
- Non-Muslims too purify body, soul with Ramadan fast
- MUSCAT: Ramadan, the much-awaited month in the Muslim calendar, is the time when Muslims across the world dip into an ocean of spirituality. As elsewhere, in Oman too some non-Muslims join this divine voyage.
- Suicide attack hits Algerian military academy, 18 killed
- Friday was a sacred day in the Muslim calendar that falls toward the end of the holy month of Ramadan, and it is often accompanied by attacks.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Islamic Calendar | Calendars
- Introduces the lunar calendar that governs religious observances. Explains why you can't print an Islamic calendar in advance.
- Hijri and Gregorian calendar, Date conversion, Special Islamic days
- Also Find out Mosques (Masjids), Islamic Centers, Muslim Owned Businesses and Organizations all over the world.
- National Muslim Events Calendar - Home Page
- Muslim Events around the globe. One Ummah, One Calendar!
- Islamic Lunar Calendar
- Islamic Calendar is a Lunar Calendar which should be used by all mankind as per Qur'an.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Muslim Calendar Topics
judy collins contemporaries
brown sugar history