A selection of articles related to muslim dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Muslim Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muslim Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Muslim Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muslim Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dictionary of Islamic philosophical terms
- This dictionary is an aid to the readers of Muslim philosophical works many of which q For a complete listing of the terms in this dictionary in Arabic. click here .
- Historical Dictionary of Prophets in Islam and Judaism
- Former Outreach Director for the Indian Muslim Council-USA. Arlington, Virginia. Historical Dictionary of Prophets in Islam and Judaism.
- The Easy Dictionary of the Qur'an
- Arabic verses into your own language. It is then that you will realize the value of this little dictionary.
- A1-Kitaab fii Tacallum al-cArabiyya: A Textbook for Beginning Arabic. All the Colours of the Earth. Al-Mawrid A Modern English-Arabic Dictionary.
Suggested News Resources
- Officials: Boston suspects motived by religion
- docholliday1851 writes: The religion of peace! Maybe the muslim dictionary has a different definition of peace.... April 22, 2013; 7:32 p.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muslim | Define Muslim at Dictionary.com
- Muslim definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Dictionary of Islamic Terms
- Dictionary of Islamic Terms. A. A-immah: Plural of Aalim / Leaders.
- Urban Dictionary: muslim
- Somebody who goes to live in other peoples countries but refuses to integrate with or tolerate their way of life. At the same time they demand we t...
- Muslim - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Arabic muslim, literally, one who submits (to God). First Known Use: circa 1615. Other Religion (Eastern and Other) Terms.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Muslim Dictionary Topics
Related searchesspiritual music historical background
nuuanu pali history
iupac nomenclature history
law of manu
laud cuban laud