A selection of articles related to muslim fasting.
Original articles from our library related to the Muslim Fasting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muslim Fasting.
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Muslim Fasting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muslim Fasting books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Muslim fasting for Ramadan who 'fell asleep' at wheel and killed dad-of-eight
- A MUSLIM who “dozed off” at the wheel before he ran over and killed a dad-of-eight after fasting for over 10 hours for Ramadan has escaped jail. By Selina Sykes. PUBLISHED: 20:23, Fri, Mar 11, 2016 | UPDATED: 21:29, Fri, Mar 11, 2016.
- Muslim Student Association fasts with Davis community
- The Muslim Student Association (MSA) invited the UC Davis community to participate in a day of fasting last Tuesday, Feb. 16 at the ARC Ballroom in an effort to initiate interfaith dialogue and build bridges between different Davis communities.
- Curious George celebrates Ramadan in new book
- “It's Ramadan Curious George,” written by Hena Khan brings back creator H.A. Rey's inquisitive simian and his human caregiver, the Man with the Yellow Hat, as they learn the Muslim holy month of fasting, prayer and charity through their new friend, Kareem.
- Cardinal Dolan asks: Have Catholics lost it?
- He speaks about a Muslim man who was spotted praying instead of selling items. The cardinal also mentions Christian Olympic runner, Eric Liddell, who would not compete on Sunday, the Sabbath. "What about us Catholics?
- Bored with Bordeaux wine? 2015 vintage could change all that
- A total solar eclipse swept across the vast Indonesian archipelago, witnessed by tens of thousands of sky gazers and marked by parties, Muslim prayers and tribal rituals ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.